This is the beginning of my blog. I have thought about it for a while and decided to give it a go.
I will share a few of my thoughts and hobbies here. Most of my free time is spent crafting, mostly paper but occasionally a few other things. So cards will be my main focus. Don't be surprised though to see some sewing, baking, gardening or other crafts.
To begin with, thought I'd show you a few shots of my recent cards. These are some of my favorites I have made while participating in Dare to Get Dirty Challenges on Splitcoaststampers.
Friday, August 10, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Circle Flowers and Sunshine
I have been spending a lot of time in the house this last week. It's too hot to go outside for long. I pulled out a stencil by Alten...
-
Last Year in November I won a stamp at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge . I received the stamp in December and then I saw the C...
-
Thanks to a reminder by Gail, I was able to remember to sign up for the Card Chain Challenge this month and last month - September. This is...
-
I'm getting a Christmas Card made and also entering the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge . The Challenge is featuring Spellbinder...



No comments:
Post a Comment