Friday, February 28, 2020

New Year - Same Old Me
January and February seemed to zip right by me.  But I did have some time to make cards.  Here are a few of them. 

 It is always interesting to see the difference that changing colors can make in the look of a card.  The one above was made after I made the lower card and did not like the white butterfly on the white card stock.  But give it a darker background and it looks great.  In fact, I think I like it the best out of the two butterfly cards. 
 We made the white version for card class in January. 
 This stinking cute little guy was the star of the second card for January class .  I haven't used this punch as much as I need to.
When the Spring mini catalog came out I knew right away I wanted this bundle.  I love the flowers and the gate. The little kitty and the lovely flowers really make a wonderful card.   I simply followed the design of the card in the catalog to make this one.  I've yet to try other versions from the set.  Maybe I should buy fewer things at one time and then I could play with each one longer before getting excited to try another set. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Marching On

 The year continues Marching on - too fast for my liking.  I have been busy making cards but can't seem to find the time to post them as...