Monday, July 27, 2020

What can I say!  Covid is still here and my card group is still not meeting.  I have been spending a lot of time on Splitcoaststampers website and participating in their daily challenges.  

Here are some of the cards I have made for the challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.com.

This was for a Color challenge.  I love doing these challenges every Tuesday.  




Another color challenge and the dessert was to use an embossing folder. I also used heat embossing on the anchors on the background.  Lots of fun! 

The newest of the challenges on SCS is the watercolor Wednesday.  I am loving them.  I have wanted to improve my water color for a long time and these challenges will help me practice watercolor.


Working on my Christmas card stash also.  This Sweet and Sassy Cardinal 
is a go to stamp for Christ mas cards.

Had to make a Country themes card and the Buffalo Check BG stamp by Stampin Up really adds to the country feel of this card.  

Another watercolor technique for these large leaves.  

More water color,  this one with out any stamp (other than the sentiment), just freehand.

Another Christmas card to be put away for a few more months before it will be time to mail them out again.  Probably will make another one today also!  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Patricia! Just noticed you've signed up at The Card Chain Challenge. How lovely! It's such a fun challenge and a great comfort in these tricky times, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia, so many lovely cards. The double embossed anchors are awesome and I love the way you framed the flamingo with the leaves. I see you have signed up to the Card Chain Challenge. Fabulous you decided to join the fun. I have sent you some emails. Please check your spam if you haven't seen them. Hope to hear from you soon. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Marching On

 The year continues Marching on - too fast for my liking.  I have been busy making cards but can't seem to find the time to post them as...