Thursday, November 2, 2023

Gundi's Bear

 From the Card Chain Challenge this month I received Gundi's Bear.  He brought me a cupcake, or I should say a craving for cupcakes. So, I have been baking and seeing this bear with his cupcake all month.  I did get to enjoy eating a few cupcakes though.  This is such a fun card and I love the design gundi made for the bear.  The stars and the cupcake with stars on it make it very well coordinated.  


I just signed up for the Card Chain Challenge for November.  I wonder what path the card I receive this month will send me on.  It will be fun to see.  
Everyone makes such lovely cards and I am always so happy to receive them from the Chain.  


2 comments:

  1. I'm really happy that you like my little bear so much and that it brings you joy every day.
    But why don't you show the card you sent to Joanne in Minnesota? I saw it in the gallery and it is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gundi's card is great, but sorry to hear it gave you a cupcake craving that you couldn't resist. Hope they didn't do any damage to your waistline. Your card is great too. Love how you used the diecuts xx

    ReplyDelete

Marching On

 The year continues Marching on - too fast for my liking.  I have been busy making cards but can't seem to find the time to post them as...