Monday, May 30, 2022

I have been busy lately but have found some time to make a few cards as well.  

My Card Chain Challenge card from April that I sent to Joanne was fun to make.  It was a design I had seen on Jennifer McGuires video from April 9, 2022 - Her Pop-Up Panel cards.  

My card has tulips on it from a new die I had just purchased from Spellbinders.  



The card I received in April was from Nathalie

It has a sweet Queen bee directing the activities of the hive.  


A few other cards I made in April are here.  Just getting back into making cards every day.  

These are the cards I made for my card class in April.  
It was a successful class. Everyone had fun making them.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Marching On

 The year continues Marching on - too fast for my liking.  I have been busy making cards but can't seem to find the time to post them as...