Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Catching up - Sort Of

 Can't even seem to keep up with everything lately.  I am posting a picture of the Card I received for Card Chain in June.  I for got to sign up for July's exchange.  Duh!

I received this card from Tina in June.  I love it's subtle colors and calm feel.  

 

Here are a few other cards I have made in the past month or so.  


These bunnies were a gift from Arlene in CA

Birthday cards for my church group friends


One of the four cards we made in the class I teach each month. 


And a little gift box from class.  It has a matching gift card.  

More church cards


Getting ready for Christmas


Another Christmas

Card Class work again

                                                              And one more Christmas




2 comments:

  1. Wonderful collection of cards. Love them all, but I really love the flowers and berries. Hope you are crafting more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy and I love how you colored those bunnies. So glad I sent them. Wonderful collection and so much time and love put into them.

    ReplyDelete

Marching On

 The year continues Marching on - too fast for my liking.  I have been busy making cards but can't seem to find the time to post them as...