Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Christmas card and Card Chain Challenge cards

 Trying to get my stamping brain back into action.  i have been doing some stamping and card making, but just don't seem to get any of it posted.  I used to do so well at sharing my work.  

Here is a try at getting my Christmas cards caught up.   

It's simple but a start.  I need to many more to get caught up.  

And poor Viv was sending her card to me for the June card Chain challenge.  She sent it off only to have it returned by the UK post office.  She had to send it again.  I applaud her efforts to get it to me and luckily, she didn't have to pay to send it a second time as it was the post office mistake as to why it came back.  Here is her beautiful card.  

Here is the card I sent out to Julia in MA for June




And here is the one I sent out to Dee in Kenya in July


So next post I will catch you up a little more on what I have been doing in my card class and the other cards I have received from the Chain Gang.  


3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards, Pat, and such a range of different looks and styles too - isn't that just all part of the fun of being a cardmaker! Thanks for being a link in our chain again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great catch-up post. I love your CCC for this month, that’s such a great bunny in his sunset landscape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a desert-hot card you created with your cute bunny sitting in the circle Pat - perfect for Dee in Kenya! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete

Marching On

 The year continues Marching on - too fast for my liking.  I have been busy making cards but can't seem to find the time to post them as...