Sunday, September 3, 2023

Reveal's Up at the Card Chain Challenge


Now that the reveal is up over at The Card Chain Challenge , I can add the picture of the card I sent out in august to Dagmara in Poland.  It makes me hungry when I look at it.  I think I'll do another like it only with limes this time.   

        Here is another one of the Christmas Cards I have added to my stack during the last month. 


Usually I make cards every month of the year so I have enough finished by the end of November and I can start sending them out. I am still very much behind schedule, but have been making progress.  Maybe you will be the one to receive one of these.  

 




 

1 comment:

  1. Your oranges look delicious and so juicy. Well done on keeping up with your Christmas card making xx

    ReplyDelete

Marching On

 The year continues Marching on - too fast for my liking.  I have been busy making cards but can't seem to find the time to post them as...