Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Norway is a Long Way from Texas

 My card for the Card Chain Challenge was headed to Gail this month.  And Norway is a long way from Texas, so I am hoping that the card arrived today.  It had not yet arrived on Sunday.   Since Gail only posted one picture of the card part way opened on the reveal yesterday, I am thinking it may have not arrived in Mondays post like we were hoping.  But I am going to take the chance that Gail will not look here before the card arrives and I am posting both pictures of the card.  



I used the sketch somewhat this month and pretty much used the colors.  I had fun using these Pumpkins and some DSP I have hoarded for a while.  Don't look Gail! Until the card arrives.

Here is the beautiful leafy card I received from Jeanne H in MN


I love how she painted the leaf!

Last night I actually got to play in one of the Splitcoaststampers challenges.  First time for the CAS challenge in a while.  The theme was puns, so I used the AI set Gullfriends and made this card. 


Also tried out a new die last night and made this card with a shaving cream background piece for the sunset.  Then stamped and embossed the sentiment on the die cut base.  The embossing folder I used on the card base looks like the earth when it is so dry it starts to crack into weird patterns.  



 

That's all for today.   I had printed out several digital stamps a very long time ago and I spent some time coloring today.  Maybe I can get more cards made tomorrow with some of those images. 




1 comment:

  1. You really made the sketch your own and it's beautiful. The card with the gulls is delightful and so much fun. The western card background looks so much like cracked earth - wow.

    ReplyDelete

Marching On

 The year continues Marching on - too fast for my liking.  I have been busy making cards but can't seem to find the time to post them as...