Friday, September 22, 2023

Nephew's Birthday Card

 I was tired of using the usual Birthday embossing folder I have had, so I bought a new one.  I tried it out this morning and then realized I needed to get a card in the mail for our nephew's birthday.  The set, Waterfront by Stampin Up was out on my desk from using them to make a card sample for a class I will be teaching tomorrow.   It's been ages since I've used the Waterfront.  The ladies wanted to do watercolor and make a card.  I don't feel like I'm qualified to teach them Watercolor, but I can help them make a card that looks pretty much like it.     The ladies who are coming to class have not stamped at all, most of them anyway - Did I bit off more than they can handle??


Then I did our nephew's card with just a band of the scene.  Hope he likes his card.   

I didn't add any other sentiment outside because the embossing folder says it for me.  


I almost boo-booed any added the beautiful card that I received from Jeanne over at the Card Chain Challenge, but that has to wait for a few more days.  It's pretty.  You'll like it.  
Hope you all have a great weekend, I know I will.
Just one more card before I go. 


See you again soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Marching On

 The year continues Marching on - too fast for my liking.  I have been busy making cards but can't seem to find the time to post them as...